World's LargestAmusement Catalog = One-Stop Shopping : 1400 + Products, 75 + Manufacturers | Wholesale Discount Prices | Arcade / FEC / Fun Center Planning, Design, Consulting + Feasibility Studies | ExpertProduct Advice | Global Shipping + Installation | Global Technical + Parts Support....
Imply Official Bowling Lanes | Complete Turnkey Bowling Alley Systems | Info Page
Imply ® Official iBowling Systems provides turnkey bowling solutions with state-of-the-art technology, components, innovations and management systems, in one package. And Imply ® Official iBowling Lanes are constructed of very high-quality, eco-friendly Synthetic Laminates offering extra long-lasting durability
Imply Official iBowling Lane Features
Imply ® Super Tough Phenolic Synthetic Laminated Lanes
With over 10,000 cycles of wear resistance, all Imply ® Bowling Lanes will look and perform just like new, many years after initial installation.
Imply Bowling Lanes are offered in ABC official regulation-size lane dimensions, or can be custom-configured for any special requirement.
Automatic Bowling Lane Bumpers
Automatic Lane Bumpers allows children and new players the option to make the balls avoid the gutters for easier playing, and this option is accessible by players from the multi-function terminal during the game !
Integrated LED Bowling Lane Lighting Feature
The LED lighting system on the lanes divisions provides several visual effects that complement the Bright Bowling.
Imply ® Multi-Function Bowling Lane User Terminals
With a bold and slim design, the lane terminals provide a modern decoration for your bowling center . Equipped with the latest LCD Touchscreen, allowing the players to access all the lane control functions through a simple touch on the screen !
Overhead LCD Bowling Lane Displays
The latest in design and technology, 32” Flat Screen LCD displays show the lane scores, along with Cable TV or Video images, controlled by the included Management Central Software. And when the lanes are closed, they can present personalized messages! Thus, it is possible to show promotions, congratulate a customer on a special occasion, recognize happy hour groups, or rent this space to others to generate extra income.
Bright Bowling / Night Bowling / Glow In The Dark Lane Feature
Imply Bowling Lanes can show of variety of colors, lights and music, with special "glow-in-the-dark" pigments used on lane equipment components which interact with black lights, resulting in a very cool, glowing and extremely eye-catching bowling attraction ! To maximize "night bowling" effects, optional color dancing lights, strobo-lights, smoke effects and more can be added. These effects creates a exciting, contagious and memorable "night-club" like playing environment among clients increasing the time they spend bowling !
Publicity / Advertising Bowling Lane Panels
Panels are shown during pin resets, and offer exceptional visibility to all players - Ideal for paid ads, panels can be rented to sponsors, local businesses or special occasions like birthday parties for extra income !
Imply ® Bowling Center Software Package
The Imply ® iBowling System has the most modern software on the market!
►Multi-Languages System: Allows the player to select their language to run the lanes. With a touch on the screen, it is possible to choose among several languages, such as English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and more, so any foreign tourist or foreign resident will feel right at home with the Imply ® Bowling Center and iBowling Lanes.
►3D Animations: During or after each frame, entertaining 3D graphic animations are shown based on scores, providing fun and interactivity.
►Bowling Center Software with internet remote updates
►Integrated fault line allows an individual configuration for each player, providing more security.
►Configurable screensavers: Shown when the lane is closed, can be rented for sponsors, generating an extra income.
►Multiplatform compatibility: Can be installed both on Linux or Windows environments.
►Personalized messages: Are scrolled at the bottom of the screen, can disclose promotions, events, sponsors and company information.
►Automatic Ranking: At the end of the game, classifies the players score in three categories (male, female and children).
►Inter-Lane Messaging/Torpedoes: Allows players to send messages from one lane to another, or from the management central to the lanes.
► Bowling Center Management System: Besides managing the Imply Bowling Lanes, the management system allows you to control other equipment, such as snooker tables, video games, cybercafés, and other optional machines and games, allowing internal or remote monitoring of all machine operations directly through reports.
Minimal Bowling Lane Maintenance
Imply ® Bowling Lanes are made to require minimum lane maintenance, and use standard TCP/Ethernet technologies, Linux or Windows servers, and modular / plate connections, with remote updates via Internet. along with phone technical support if needed. Imply ® Bowling Lanes are also recognized with CE Certification, following international quality standards.
Imply ® BowlingNet System:
Allows the owner to remotely manage his Imply ® Bowling Center, from any place of the world through the Internet. With this system, the owner can view the income of each lane or from all of them. It allows to see in real time which are the open lanes, and many other useful information.
Imply ® Bowling Center Lounge Furniture (Optional)
The Imply ® Bowling Lane Furniture Line is designed to create a elegant " lounge " type atmosphere, providing greater comfort to customers and maximizing the time they spend bowling and generating revenues, which means greater user satisfaction and increased cash flow to your bowling center. All models in this line can be supplied in many different colors to match any color scheme, and offer a high level of comfort and durability.
Official iBowling Regulation BowlingAlley Lanes - High Quality Bowling Lanes built to Official ABC (American Bowling Congress) specifications, at about half the price of other brands, with twice the product features, and can be deployed and used with most major global languages!
Constructed of Eco-Friendly, Durable Wood Phenolic Synthetic Laminates, the iBowling System provides the most "state-of-the art" bowling innovations anywhere !
THE COMPLETE TURNKEY BOWLING ALLEY SOLUTION ! Price quoted included EVERYTHING needed to start and run your new Bowling Alley from the Bowling Lane, Pin Setters, Ball Return, Lane Dividers, Player Control Kiosk, Overhead Scoreboard, Lighting Systems, Bowling Pins, Bowling Balls, Bowling Shoes and Player Area Furniture, right down to the advanced Bowling Operations and Management Computer System and Software, plus FREE On-Site Bowling Lane Installation Worldwide !
iBowling Full Sized Bowling Alley Lane Features :
▪ Large 32" Overhead LCD Scoreboard Display With 3D Animations For Increased Player Fun & Interactivity! ▪ Personalized Live On-Screen Messages and Off-Duty Monitor Screen Saver - Use For Promotions or Ads ! ▪ Multi-Function LCD Touchscreen Player Terminal With Multi-Language Capability In English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Other Languages Available ! ▪ Advertising / Publicity Panels Show While Pin Resets For Location Promotions or Additional Ad Revenues ! ▪ Integrated Fault Line With Individual Configuration ▪ Integrated "Lane-To-Lane" Messaging Allows Player Communication, Or To Ask Bowling Center For Help ! ▪ Synthetic Phenolic Lane Laminates-10,000 Cycle Duty ! ▪ LED Lane Lighting Embedded In Each Lane That Can Provide Several Cool Lane Lighting Effects! ▪ Lanes Come Embedded With Invisible "Glow In The Dark" Pigments That Activate Under UV Black Light ! ▪ Automatic Gutter Bumpers For New Player/Kids Use! ▪ "BowlingNet" System For Remote Lane Management and Revenue Reports Anywhere In The World 24/7 ! ▪ Comes With Bowling Lounge Furniture (Table & Sofa) In Your Choice Of Various Colors, Along With
NOTE: SHIPS FROM FACTORY / FOB: BRAZIL FREE ON-SITE INSTALLATION FROM IMPLY FACTORY TECHNICIANS (TRAVEL EXPENSES NOT INCLUDED)
Product Condition: Brand New In Factory Container Factory Warranty : Click For OEM Warranty Info Power Requirements: 110 Volts | 220 Volts Players: Full Sized Professional Bowling Alley Lane
iBowling Professional Bowling Alley Lane Dimensions : Total Alley Width: 6'-7.5" / 202cm (One Lane) Total Alley Length: 96'-9.5" / 1917cm
Tips On Creating Bowling Entertainment Centers
Every entrepreneur interested in setting up a profitable and popular bowling recreation center must plan ahead, paying attention to some important details prior to the opening of business :
Business Plan : Instead of investing in just simple standalone bowling alley, today it is more profitable to create a unique "destination" for leisure and entertainment, with many different entertainment options, which bowling works as the "anchor", combined with a variety of leisure choices such as arcade games, sports games, bars, restaurants and other attractions that will increase your market and profits. Adding major attractions like 3D Motion Theaters and Motion Rides can add even more profits to your entertainment or bowling center, and provides more options for fun and entertainment for all ages.
Building And Location : The choice of a suitable location is one of the most important details that makes the difference. And with BMIGaming and Imply bowling professionals offering you years of international bowling center construction experience, we can assist in choosing the ideal location to purchase or lease, conduct a bowling feasibility study to insure maximum return on investment, as well as answer many other important questions:
● Availability of parking for customers ● Availability / reliability of electricity ● Security of the center / region ● Possibility of future expansion ● Proximity to suppliers and services ● Proximity of competitors (other sports or recreational activities)
After choosing the location, Imply® and BMIGaming can assist you in all phases of your project and construction of your Bowling Center. Besides being manufacturers, Imply ® also operates several Entertainment Centers, and BMIGaming consults and help build major FEC centers worldwide, so you can count on their combined global experience, training, installation and support staff to ensure that your bowling center is very profitable.
Lane Dimensions : For the proper installation of the lanes, there is the need for a minimum physical space. A Bowling/Recreation Center must have at least 70 to 100 square meters of area in proportion of each bowling lane you want to install. For a 10 lane bowling alley, the ideal area needed in from 700 to 1,000 square meters. Dimensions include space for the lanes, bar, kitchen, bathrooms, office, video games and other attractions. To install bowling lanes with official "ABC" dimensions, the building must have a minimum length of 30 meters.
Building Layout : The planning of modern and dynamic environments, sizing the available space, ensures that there will be no areas with little use or places with excessive traffic. Around the lanes, it is suggested to keep away other activities that may distract people. A place for games and recreational activities for children must be properly designed. The cleaning service, the number of available toilets and environment ventilation or air conditioning are also important to provide comfort to your clients.
Lighting : You have to create a harmonious lighting, taking care not to install an excessive or inadequate lighting. For the lanes area, we offer a special lighting project for the Imply ® Bright Bowling effects show.
Colors: For the walls, the best option are colors exciting to the public, avoiding monotony or excess of colors inside the bowling. The choice of colors complements the decor and theming of the environment and can make your bowling center even more modern and attractive.
Acoustics: Especially in residential areas, the acoustic insulation is essential to not bother neighbors, thus avoiding damaged image.
Accessibility : The ease of access to customers is another important item. The project needs to provide access for people with special needs. And the existence of a parking lot will encourage customers, providing them more safety and convenience.
Columns : The existence of columns between the lanes or in the players area is inadvisable.
TYPICAL BOWLING CENTER / FEC / LBE CONSTRUCTION TIMELINE :
Please note : The timeline / task list below is far from complete, but offers a good overview
13 MONTHS FROM OPENING YOUR BOWLING / ENTERTAINMENT FACILITY :
● Create general business plan ● Investigate project financing options. ● Investigate potential sites for project to be built on. ● Conduct "Site Feasibility" study
12 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Select final project site from Site Feasibility Study results ● Secure project site lease or land to build on. ● Secure project financing
11 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Hire architects to start building layout and design process ● Sign contract for construction of exterior building (if needed) ● Sign contract for construction of interior areas / renovations
9 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Determine exact number of bowling lanes required ● Determine other games or attractions to be purchased ● Create general marketing and publicly plan
7 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Create project management plans and develop marketing plans ● Sign contract to purchase bowling lanes and other equipment
5 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Start recruitment of upper management personnel ● Sign contract to purchase arcade games and attractions ● Build website and start social media + internet marketing ● Set opening week date and timeline for opening activities ● Start building interior and prepare for installation of bowling lanes
2 MONTHS FROM OPENING :
● Finish interior construction and preparation of facility for lane installation. ● Recruitment and selection of all other employees and machine technicians. ● Start major marketing campaigns in broadcast media about opening day
1 MONTH FROM OPENING :
● Finish bowling area decorations and start furniture installation ● Start advertising campaigns in local media (radio, cable, newspapers) ● Start on-site training of bowling center technicians by Imply / BMI Staff. ● Start on-site training of all other bowling center staff
2 WEEKS FROM OPENING :
● End of all construction / final cleanup / equipment testing ● Final testing of the Bowling Lanes and Imply Management System ● Before and after Bowling Center launch, BMIGaming and Imply Bowling Professionals can offer your staff many useful guidelines, available from our accumulated experience with other FEC's (Family Entertainment Centers)
Under Construction - Coming Soon - Call / Email For More Information
FAQ : Imply Bowling Lanes |EQUIPMENT / FEATURES
Under Construction - Coming Soon - Call / Email For More Information
FAQ : Imply Bowling Lanes |RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Under Construction - Coming Soon - Call / Email For More Information
For more information aboutImply Official iBowling Turnkey Bowling Alley Sales, contact our bowling professionals at BMI Worldwide from 6am to 9pm Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) at + 561-391-7200 or contact us anytime using our Online Sales Inquiry Form