Secure Online BMIGaming Gift Certificate Order Form
Gift Certificate Buyer Information ( All Questions marked in RED must be filled out )
We are unable to sell or ship products to the following countries until further notice : Congo, North Korea & Syria
Your Full Name :
Company Name :
Your Email Address :
Primary Phone Number :
New or Returning BMI Customer ?
Your BMIGaming Salesperson ?
▼ Proceed to the Shipping / Contact Information Section below ▼
Gift Certificate / Gift Recipient Shipping Address( All Questions marked in RED must be filled out )
Gift Certificate Amount (In US Dollars) :
Gift Certificate Shipping Address :
Shipping Address Line 2 :
Shipping Address Line 3 :
City / Town / Area :
State / Region / County / Province :
Postal / Mail Code :
Gift Certificate Delivery Method ? :
Please SelectSend Gift Certificate (PDF + Photo) Via Email To MeSend Gift Certificate (PDF + Photo) Via Email To Recipient (Add Email Below)Send Printed Gift Certificate Via Mail To MeSend Printed Gift Certificate Via Mail To Recipient (To Address Above)Send Printed Certificate Via Mail To Recipient (Other Address - Specify Below)Other Method / Special Delivery (Add Special Request To Box Below)
Recipient Email Address (If selected above) :
Special Gift Instructions : Add Personalized Gift Card Note, Alternate Mailing Address or
Special Delivery Request Here :
▼ Proceed to the Payment Information Section below ▼
Select Payment Method( All Questions marked in RED must be filled out )
SAVE !! | 2.50% Instant Order Discount on all BMIGaming.com Gift Certificates paid via Bank Wire or Check (USA Checks Only)
BMI Internal Use Only :
Credit / Debit Card Information( All Questions in GREEN must be filled out if paying by credit card )
Because this is a "high dollar" credit card transaction, our card processor require all of the information below.
SelectPersonal Credit CardCorporate Credit CardDebit Card
Month01 - Jan02 - Feb03 - Mar04 - Apr05 - May06 - Jun07 - Jul08 - Aug09 - Sep10 - Oct11 - Nov12 - Dec Year2014201520162017201820192020202120222023
Check here if your billing address is the same as your shipping address | If not, fill out section below ▼
* IMPORTANT : Due high-dollar online order fraud, if your credit card billing address is not the same as the shipping address,contact your bank to add the shipping address to your account today | Failure to do so will significantly delay your order.
▼ Proceed to the Final Checkout Section below ▼
FINAL CHECKOUT | ELECTRONIC ORDER SIGNATURE
I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE BELOW
TYPE YOUR FULL NAME BELOW
TODAY'S DATE Example: 12/10/13
BMI WORLDWIDE, INC. / BMIGAMING.COM | TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE :
1. TERMS OF PAYMENT - You (Purchaser) agree to be responsible for all charges incurred in the purchase, processing and delivery of your Order, along with any local, state or federal tax charges - Currently by law, we are obligated only to collect sales tax on shipments within the states of Florida, South Carolina and Utah. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, payment must be made via our approved order payment types as shown above and on our Payments page. Order payment is due in full at the time of order, with the exception of advanced product pre-orders or deposits, business financing or leasing, commercial credit orders, or other alternate payment arrangements agreed upon in writing by BMI. For commercial accounts, if partial payment, credit, financing, leasing or net terms are extended to Purchaser, we reserve the right at any time to require full or partial payment in advance of shipment, or to revoke any credit previously extended, if, in our judgment, the Purchasers financial condition does not warrant proceeding on the terms specified herein. Overdue payments shall be subject to finance charges computed at a periodic rate (to the extent permitted by law) of 2.2% per month (26.4% per year). Amounts owed by the Purchaser with respect to which there is no dispute shall be paid without set-off for any amounts which the Purchaser may claim are owed by us and regardless of any other controversies which may exist. All Orders must be paid in full, and all payments must be cleared by our bank before we can ship Purchasers order.
2. DEPOSITS - Deposits made on all Out-Of-Stock, Waitlisted or Pre-Order products are fully refundable, if product is not shipped within (2) business days after submitting a Order Cancellation Request (OCR) via online form at : https://www.bmigaming.com/ordercancelform.html - Deposits for all other purchases, parts or services, or after an item has shipped, are not refundable, except as noted elsewhere in this document. All refunds for deposits made via credit card or debit card will be subject to a 5% payment processing fee at the time of refund.
3. DELIVERY - Unless otherwise specified, shipping, freight and insurance charges are quoted from the original product shipping point, and the time of delivery shall be the time when the product is ready for delivery t othe location chosen by the Purchaser.
Without in any way limiting the generality of paragraphs (5) and (11), we shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery or failure to deliver which is due to any cause beyond our control, including, without limitation, force majeure; acts of nature, unavailability of supplies or sources or energy, riots, wars, fires, floods, epidemics, lockouts, strikes/slowdowns, delays or errors in order delivery by any carrier, shipper or supplier, or acts or omissions of the Purchaser. Products on which delivery is delayed due to any cause within the Purchasers control may be placed in storage by us at the Purchasers risk and for its account. The Purchaser shall also be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by us in the shipment and delivery of Purchasers Order, including, but not limited to, port costs, storage costs, extra packaging, crating, customs fees, duty fees, and any other costs incurred by us from the original shipping point to the delivery location chosen by the Purchaser, including costs incurred holding or storing products for the Purchaser, or at the Purchasers request. The Purchaser is also responsible for any additional shipping charges due to refusal of delivery or rescheduled deliveries. products deemed undeliverable, or deliveries refused by the Purchaser, or orders refused or cancelled by Pruchaser with prior written authorization. If returned or refused products purchased by you are not claimed within (60) days of the first delivery attempt, your item(s) will be determined to have be abandoned, and will be disposed of without recourse, with full payment of all Order costs incurred by us due and payable in full immediately.
4. WRONG PRODUCTS - Products shipped in error will be replaced with the correct product ordered, as long as the product in question is returned in unused condition in its original box and packaging, along with all of the original paperwork, manuals, parts and supplies. Any products shipped in error that are retuned not conforming to these specifications will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, but customer will not be responsible for shipping charges in any event.
5. TITLE AND RISK OR LOSS - Subject to paragraph 6 and to our right to stop delivery of products in transit, title to and risk of loss for products shall pass to the Purchaser upon pickup of product from the product shipping point by Purchaser or designated carrier for shipment to the Purchaser.
6. SECURITY INTEREST - We reserve and the Purchaser grants to us a purchase money security interest in all products sold by BMI Worldwide / BMIGaming.com (BMI) to Purchaser, and to all Products now or hereafter acquired by Purchaser and to any proceeds thereof, until purchase price and any other charges due us shall have been paid in full. Purchaser agrees to execute any financing statements or other documents as we may request in order to protect our security interest. Upon any default by Purchaser hereunder, BMI shall have all rights and remedies of a secured party under the American Uniform Commercial Code (AUCC), which rights and remedies shall be cumulative and not exclusive.
7. INSTALLATION - Unless otherwise specified, we assume or have any obligation to install, assemble or setup any products sold to Purchaser. Many products sold by BMI do require minimal to moderate setup. Please inquire before purchasing any products that may require setup. In many cases, we may be able to supply product setup and/or installation of products at your location, at an additional cost to you, when and where available.
8. SPECIFICATIONS - Purchaser agrees that both product manufacturers and suppliers we represent reserve the right to make substitutions and modifications to the specifications of their products at any time, provided that such substitutions or modifications do not materially affect the performance of the products or the purposes for which they can be used. Purchaserr also agrees that BMI will not be held liable for product, software, control, electronics or cabinet changes made by the manufacturer without our knowledge, and also acknowledges that all pictures, specifications, descriptions and dimensions of products depicted on our website are representative samples of such products at the time of publication, and understands that the original manufacturer may modify colors, software, electronics and other specifications of products for sale without prior notice to BMI or to Purchaser. Please contact us before ordering if exact product dimensions or specifications need to be confirmed prior to purchase.
9. 30 DAY RETURN POLICY - Most products we sell are covered under our 30-Day Return Policy. After delivery of any covered product, if the Purchaser does not enjoy the covered product, Purchaser may request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) for the covered product via our RMA Form located at https://www.bmigaming.com/returnform.htm as long as covered product is returned in the same exact condition as shipped, within (30) days of the delivery date. Any return not received at our designated shipping point within (30) days of date of delivery to Purchaser, as stipulated on Purchasers Bill Of Lading, is not eligible under this policy, and shipment(s) will be refused.
If after taking delivery of your item, if you wish to return your item (does not fit, was not what you expected, etc, you may request a Return Materials Authorization for your purchase via our Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Form, as long as your item arrives back to our warehouse unused and in the same exact condition (see below for specifications) as it was shipped to you, within (30) days of the delivery date, per the policy terms set forth below. If no other item is purchased from us within (45) days from the date your item arrives at our warehouse, and item is returned in accordance with the policy stipulations below, 70% of the purchase price, minus all shipping charges to and from your location will be refunded via company check or credit card refund, if item is returned under the policy rules set forth herein. If item was purchased under a free shipping offer, the actual incoming and outgoing shipping charges will be deducted, in addition to the 30% restocking fee. Our Return Policy excludes all products sold as Special Order or Custom Order, products sold either as Open Box, As-Is or Less Than Perfect, along with all redemption games, kiddie rides, vending machines, photo booths, replacement parts and product accessories. All products shipped outside of the United States, or shipped to a port of call (seaport) or duty-free zone within the United States, or sold to commercial, business, government or non-profit account, or products that are refused for delivery are not returnable under this policy. All brand new products must be returned in unused condition in their original box and/or packing. All preowned, used, demo or refurbished products must be returned in unused condition, along with all paperwork, manuals, parts and supplies. Returns for any non-defective products conforming to these standards will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, in addition to all shipping charges to and from Purchasers location. If Purchasers order was shipped under a free shipping offer, actual shipping charges to and from Purchasers location will be deducted from Purchasers final refund. Any returns under this policy not conforming to these specifications will be assessed a 30% restocking charge, plus all shipping costs to and from Purchasers location. This policy specifically excludes all special, custom, as-is or less than perfect type products, redemption, casino, furniture, carnival, kiddie and vending machines products, all parts, supplies, accessories and any products that was damaged in shipment, or as otherwise noted.
10. CANCELLATIONS - All Sales (Orders) are Final, unless order is cancelled by submitting a Order Cancellation Request by online form located at: https://www.bmigaming.com/ordercancelform.htm within three (3) business days of Purchasers Order, as is determined by the timestamp of your orginal Order, unless the product(s) purchased have certain return rights, like our (30) Day Return Policy above. Any Order Cancellation Request for special order or custom order products are fully non-cancellable and non-refundable. Order cancellation requests prior to three (3) business days will not incur cancellation fees, with the exception of a 5% Payment Processing Fee, if your payment was made via credit card, debit card or other electronic payment or transfer method, and your payment was processed prior to cancellation. All order cancellation requests after three (3) business days, but before Purchasers Order has shipped, may be submitted using our Order Cancellation Form (link shown above), and may be granted on a case-by-case basis, except for special or custom orders which are not cancellable for any reason. If a order cancellation is granted on qualifying orders, a Order Cancellation Fee of 10% shall be assessed on Purchasers Order, in addition to any charges incurred by us associated with canceling Purchasers Order, including any freight charges, vendor restocking fees, refund or payment processing fees, or any other costs incurred by us in cancelling Purchasers Order. For valid cancellation requests after a product has shipped, a Restocking Fee of 30% shall be assessed on all shipped products, addition to all other costs incurred by us associated with canceling Purchasers Order as detailed above, which includes any inbound or outbound freight or storage charges incurred in cancelling the Order. If Purchaser refuses to accept delivery of any product, Purchaser agrees to pay the full amount of their Order including all shipping costs. Any Order refused by Purchaser, if no request for re-delivery or pickup of Purchasers Order is made within (60) days of shipment, will hereby be determined to be abandoned and will be disposed of without recourse, with the entire purchase price due in full. Any Orders that are refused, returned or cancelled by Purchaser without prior written authorization, and not claimed within 60 days of the first delivery attempt, or refusal of delivery or payment, will be determined to have be abandoned, and will be disposed of without recourse, with full payment of Purchasers Order and any costs incurred by us due and payable in full immediately.
11. CLAIMS - All claims for nonconforming or defective products, or shipping damage incurred during transit, must be made in writing within (24) hours after delivery to the Purchasers final destination. Any claims not made within that period shall be deemed waived and released. Our sole responsibility with respect to such claims shall be at our option, to repair or replace any product or component which we determine to be defective. We will not be liable for any shipping charges to or from Purchasers location due to non-conforming or defective parts or products, or are responsible for any damage that occurs after leaving the original product shipment point. All shipping damage claims must be filed directly with the freight carrier, and BMI agrees to assist Purchaser in this effort if requested. In no event shall we be liable for any incidental or consequential damages due to any cause whatsoever. You agree that no suit or other legal action shall be brought against us more than 120 Days after the related cause of action has occurred. No claims can be made for any product sold to you on a as-is or custom order basis. The Foregoing constitutes our sole liability and the Purchasers sole remedy with respect to products sold by us. Except as provided within this document, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness, for a particular purpose.
12. PRICES - All prices published by us or quoted by our representatives may be changed at any time without notice. Due to fluctuating market conditions, written quotations expire automatically (10) days from the date issued, and are subject to change or termination with verbal or written notice during that period. All verbal quotations are good for
(3) business days, with all quotations, orders and/or product prices subject to adjustment on account of new product specifications, product modifications, product quantities, shipment methods, shipping prices or other terms and conditions which are not part of the original quotation or order. Prices quoted on our website or via phone or email are exclusive of all frieght, storage, handling, setup, installation, delivery, port, custom and duty charges, and any city, state, province, federal, country or other governmental taxes, duties, fees, or any other similar charges, unless specifically listed in a written quote, and payment of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. If BMI incurres any such charges, Purchaser agrees to promptly reimburse the same within (30) days of written notice od such additional charges.
13. PATENTS - We assume no obligation or liability of any kind with respect to infringements or alleged infringements of United States or foreign patents, copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights arising out of the Purchasers purchase, use, possession, sale or delivery of any products sold hereunder. The Purchaser shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses resulting from infringements or alleged infringements or United States or foreign patents, copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary specifications provided by the Purchaser. No sale of any product shall be construed as granting to the Purchaser any license or other right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right applicable to the product.
14. CREDIT, DEBIT OR CHARGE CARD HOLDER AGREEMENT - By choosing to pay for any order with a credit, debit or charge card, Purchaser agrees that all policies detailed herein supersedes and overrules any credit, debit or charge card issuing company policy that differs from, or is in conflict with, the above policies, and also agrees that this agreement will serve as notice of such to Purchasers specific card issuing company if required.
15. SEVERABILITY - In the event that any provision or portion of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions or portions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. ATTORNEYS FEES - We have the right to collect from Purchasers all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in collection of any sums owing by Purchaser and we shall not be obligated to make any further deliveries to Purchaser. Such reasonable costs and expenses shall include, but not be limited to, reasonable attorneys fees.
17. ADDITIONAL OR INCONSISTENT TERMS - Terms and Conditions set forth in any document provided by the Purchaser which differs from or conflicts with, or are not included in the terms and conditions set forth in this document shall not become a part of any agreement between us (BMI) and the Purchaser, unless such terms and conditions are
specifically accepted by us in writing, and Purchaser receives a written copy of our acceptance of such ammendments, which is only valid if approved and signed for by a Managing Partner, Director, Vice President, President or CEO of BMI Worldwide, Inc.
18. MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION - The Purchaser agrees that any dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to, or in connection with any purchase, agreement or transaction, or its interpretation, with BMI Worldwide, Inc. or BMIGaming.com, shall be settled exclusively and finally by arbitration, in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
19. GOVERNING BODY - Purchaser agrees that this agreement and all transactions hereunder, or any dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to, or in connection with any purchase, transaction, agreement, or its interpretation, with BMI Worldwide, Inc. or BMIGaming.com, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, County of Palm Beach, and agrees that in the case of litigation, all cases will be filed, conducted and heard within the State of Florida, County of Palm Beach, United States Of America.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT - This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, discussions, negotiations, and undertakings, whether written or oral, between the Parties with respect thereto. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by a writing signed by both Parties.
21. AGREEMENT TO TERMS - The Purchaser confirms that they have read, and agree to, all terms, conditions and store policies listed in this document as a condition of accepting Purchasers Order.