Special Terms and Conditions apply to payments with Bitcoin :
1) All Bitcoin payments under normal situations are immediately
received and converted to USD, then deposited to our account
by our Bitcoin processor, Coinbase | BMI Coinbase Webpage
2) Due to extreme volatility in current Bitcoin prices and transactional
risks inherent due to blockchain and other Bitcoin transfer failures,
BMI Worldwide cannot be held responsible for any losses or delays
incurred during Bitcoin payment processing and transfer. If the total
amount indicated received in our bank account, after the successful
transfer of Bitcoin to USD, differs more than $50.00 USD, Buyer
is fully responsible for the payment of remaining order balance
before order will be approved for processing and shipment.
3) BMI Worldwide reserves the right to terminate Bitcoin payments at
any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion, and we may require
you to provide us with additional personal identifying information.
4) Due to the high-dollar nature and risk of our business, orders paid
via Bitcoin are assessed a
1.50% Percent Bitcoin transaction fee.
If you do not wish to pay this fee, choose from another non-fee or
discounted-fee payment method we offer on our Payments page.
* DO NOT MAKE BITCOIN PAYMENTS UNTIL ADVISED BY BMI *